Thursday, August 12, 2004

Prior Looking To Get Back On Track

Mark Prior has looked at the tapes from Tuesday night's debacle with pitching coach Larry Rothschild and found some mechanical flaws in his delivery that he needed to correct., the right-hander told WGN-AM 720 Wednesday

"This is one of those tests in life you've got to go through," Prior told the radio station. "I'm sure I'm not the only one in life with a bad stretch at work. … It's been a tough year mentally as much a physically. But when I get through this year, hopefully, I can turn it around for the better.


Better hurry up Prior, or you will be replaced by Sergio Mitre or Glendon Rusch. Cubs fans are an impatient bunch, lol. Franchise tag or not.

No really I hope he finds his groove, we are going to need him for the rest of the year with his A game.