Sunday, November 14, 2004

Maintenance

I have some time on my hands and decided to do some link maintenance.

Added A Cub Fan Rants. I like how he has incorporated images into his posts. His writing and site design are very clean. Time will tell how long he will be around, but go ahead and give him a read.

Updated link for View from the Bleachers. Changed name of 94 years and Counting to 96 Years and Counting. You will have to check out his site to see why.

And the blogs that just never stuck around, Cubbie Hole and Bad Century, head towards the blog graveyard. May they rest in peace.

Final thought...I apologize to people coming to this site looking for exclusive Cubs content. I understand baseball is escapism from the blabbering of politicians who are pandering and you don't want to come to a baseball site to read that. I don't write for profit or expect anything in return. I just write about stuff that gets my attention, and during the election cycle that is what concerned me. If you want Cubs baseball 24/7 then your mecca is The Cub Reporter. Now that the election garbage is over with my priority returns to baseball with much less comment on those issues. Thought it doesn't mean I will stay 100% baseball all the time.

The Cubs are my passion, always have been and always will be. Sometimes other things are just more important. Thats life and this is my blog. So now can we all donate a dollar to the Tribune Company so they can maintain their profit margin and us fans can get Beltran?