Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Cubs.com has the letters up from military people in Iraq and all over the world.

Our soldiers are doing an awesome job helping to bring democracy and freedom to Iraq. I support the troops and their mission of promoting democracy over dictatorships. I am not some half wit who says they support the troops but not the mission. If you dont support the mission, then you dont support democracy and freedom.

I am sure that will ruffle the feathers of some members of the CBA guys but frankly they have been ruffling my feathers for their non-stop bashing of Bush.

This is how the town of Colorado Springs welcomed home its troops.

Some quotes from the crowd:

"You look at these guys, and you know they've been through a lot," he said. "You take for granted what we have in the U.S."

"I just appreciate them," she said. "I think the American people don't know what they have over here, the freedom."

I think alot of people take for granted what we have in America. That is a shame.