Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Best Blog 2004

View from the Bleachers is running his annual best Cubs blog of 2004 and it seems I have made the eight blogs up for contention.

I will run down my favorites...

Ivy Chat - Always like to read what he writes. I don't agree with some things he writes about, but it is fun to get a different take on things.

And Another Thing! - I probably put him down as the best pure blogger. He attends games, gives you a feel for the local flavor and I love reading about the tomatoe inning.

Northside Lounge - Good blogger who will occasionally break down statistics for better understanding.

Other blogs up for the award are, Cub Fan Nation, Cubs Now!, and Rooftop Report.

All are outstanding blogs. I am probably the only Bush supporter in that group. You don't think that will count against me will it? LoL. Either way, I write for my own pleasure and as a means for venting. And for some odd reason I LOVE bashing Dusty Baker. Some blogs have cornered the market on Sosa, I guess this is my niche.

Good luck to the other blogs, but I have a hunch And Another Thing! will probably win with Ivy Chat close behind.