Saturday, October 16, 2004

Fahrenhype 9/11

The Bush haters went out in droves to see Fahrenheit 9/11 and came back shocked, and in awe of the things Bush did! Sadly 90% of the film is a complete and utter lie. I don't expect the Bush haters to go and get the rebuttal film Fahrenhype 9/11 because it doesn't fit there fantasy world.

Fahrenhype 9/11 deals with FACTS, something Fahrenheit 9/11 and Michael Moore did not use in his film. I don't waste my money on a documentary that is supposed to be fact and ends up being fiction. So I will never ever rent or see Moore's version of reality, because it doesn't exist. I have read enough on the internet and people who fact checked Moore's film to know it is a waste of my time.

The single thing I hate the most is when someone uses the image of a dead soldier or a wounded soldier and distort his image of what he believes in. The interviews by some of these people who Moore put in his film will shock most anyone. Moore didn't ask for their permission, and they are pissed that Moore is distorting what they believe in. One mother does not want her son's image in any way being associated with Michael Moore. Her son wanted to be in the military, he believed in the mission. She finds it sickening the way her sons image is being distorted by Moore.

One thing I didn't like in Fahrenhype 9/11 was they used Ann Coulter in some parts. I am not particularly high on her, I think she is as bad as Michael Moore.

I guess you have to get one wacko to counter-act another wacko. Got to balance out the egos. To her credit she was toned down, and had some good points. They must of hit her with a tranquilizer gun before she went on camera.

Over all a good film.

Tip/test - Next time you meet or talk to a Kerry support and he starts going on and on about how he hates Bush, just ask him to name something that he likes about John Kerry. 90% of the first responses will be, "Well he's not Bush, thats for starters." After that I notice you get a long pause while the person searches his/her memory banks for something they like about Kerry.