Friday, July 02, 2004

Nomar Watch: I have been reading through the great many Boston Redsox blogs to get a feel of the Nomar situation. This one best summed it up from two bloggers.

Who knows the veracity to this one, but I can't help but feel The Soxaholix have the sentiment right:

Yeah, I love Nomar but ever since the A-Rod thing in December, everything's been [expletive] up for player and fan alike … It's like one partner in a relationship getting caught in bed with someone else and you try to forgive and make it work for a couple of months but you both know it's a facade..

I feel badly for Nomar and would rather he be happy somewhere else than unhappy with Boston.


The talk of Boston was why didn't Nomar play last night? Did the manager really take him out, or did Nomar take him self out? And during the game, all of the Redsox players were at the front of the dugout cheering for the team but Nomar was sitting in the back alone.

Redsox fans really do love Nomar, but I think some of them are starting to say it just may be better for him to leave Boston so he can finally be happy. They don't want to see him go, but how would you react if Boston did what they did to you during the off-season?

It is time for redemption Jim Hendry, you missed Beltran, if Nomar gets traded it better be into a Chicago Cubs jersey.

I am so setting my self up for a disappointment right?